The Asia Pacific Business School Librarians' Group was inaugurated in 2002 by several Business Librarians in order to exchange their experience and professional knowledge. The purpose of APBSLG is to provide a forum for the directors of the libraries of leading Asian B-schools. Members meet once in a year to discuss issues of mutual interest, share information and participate actively in working groups. Interests include managerial and administrative issues and trends, co-operative initiatives to aid the provision of information in business schools, and opportunities for international collaboration and networking.
Our aims and Objectives
- To provide a forum for discussion of matters of mutual interest and work practices
- To foster and assist collaborative activities, such as staff exchange or data sharing for benchmarking
- To provide mutual support through information exchange
- To promote ongoing contact between members
- Members also anticipate evolutions in information technologies and their impact on libraries, while giving impetus to policies in the teaching world to stimulate innovation in educational technologies.
EBSLG: Europe Business School Librarians’ Group