Compliance Management Programme
The Compliance Management Programme is a joint effort of the Confederation of Indian Industry, the Indian School of Business and GE India. The full price of the programme is Rs.3,50,000. Due to the contribution of GE India and the CII, the ISB is offering a special price of Rs. 2,25,000 per participant plus service tax, for the inaugural batch.
July 24, 2017 - July 29, 2017
INR 2,10,000 plus taxes
ISB, Mohlai Campus
- Fulltime / part-time compliance Officers
- Professionals who intend to take up a role in compliance in the near future.
Industries: Compliance Consultancy Firms, Manufacturing especially SMEs and suppliers to global programmes, Pharmaceuticals, IT companies, growth phase startups from all industries, Public Sector Enterprises, SMEs, hospitality.
- Learn to build an effective compliance programme
- Understand nuances of Prevention, Detention and Response tools and the legal landscape governing the same
- Position and enable compliance to be a strategic business partner by understanding compliance in the context of business / operations
- Gain leadership and communication skills to push the compliance agenda internally
Central Bank of India
D E Shaw India Private Limited
Hero Motocorp Ltd
Larsen & Toubro Ltd
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Pfizer India Ltd