ISB-Kellogg Global Advanced Management Programme
The programme will pool-in iconic names from the corporate and academic worlds that will tackle and focus on transformational leadership, winning the global war for talent, creating global brands, becoming a successful global competitor, strategic finance, core competencies and strategic innovation, winning through cost-effective service excellence, global operations and supply chain management, cross-cultural management, and customer-centric organisations.
November 18, 2017 - November 25, 2017
INR 8,00,000 plus taxes
Phase:1 ISB, Hyderabad campus
January 21, 2018 - January 26, 2018
Phase:2 Kellogg School of Management, Chicago, USA
- Industrial insights of working within an environment of a fast-growing emerging economy, and from the world's most influential, globalised country.
- Gain exposure to the latest thinking and experiences of internationally known academicians, an outstanding peer network and industry captains.]
- Understand more about yourself, your leadership characteristics, and competencies.
- Ability to reflect on your business and its activities, and your career as a business leader.
- Better equipped for the challenges ahead in the highly competitive global business environment.
Srinivasa U Rangan, Luksic Chair Professor of Strategy and Global Studies, Babson College, (Know more).
Sreenivas Kamma, Chairperson, Finance Department, Associate Professor of Finance at Kelley School of Business (Know more)