ISB - Darden Global Strategy and Leadership Programme
July 22, 2017 - July 26, 2017
INR 6,00,000 plus taxes
Phase1:July 22 - 26, 2017 at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India; Phase2:October 23 - 27, 2017 at Darden School of Business, Virginia, USA
Senior Executives of large and medium-sized enterprises who have, or will have responsibility for the strategy execution in their firms.
Executives who have responsibilities for competing in Global Markets.
- Share strategic perspectives with Indian and international peers/participants.
- Learn to lead with a set of core values and convictions.
- Become familiar with research based, global frameworks that will contribute to strategy formulation and implementation.
- Explore concepts and skills associated with successful business endurance, evaluating business models and new opportunities.
- Create a positive environment and inspiring direction for all stakeholders.
- Develop a leadership style personalised to your strengths.
- Saudi Telecom Company
- The School District of Palm Beach County
- Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc.
- World Wildlife Fund, Inc.
- New City Arts Initiative
- Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Engineering Project Management Northrop Grumman
- International Rescue Committee
- Hilton Worldwide
- International Policy Department of Defense
- Mid-Atlantic Broadband Communities Cooperation
- Alliance for American Manufacturing
U Srinivasa Rangan holds the Luksic Chair Professorship in Strategy and Global Studies at Babson College.
S Venkataraman is MasterCard Professor of Business Administration at the University of Virginia, Darden School of Business.
Alec Horniman teaches ethics, strategy and leadership at the University of Virginia, Darden School of Business.
R Edward Freeman is University Professor; Elis and Signe Olsson, Professor of Business Administration; Academic Director, Business Roundtable Institute for Corporate Ethics; Academic Director, Institute for Business in Society.
David L Newkirk is Strategy and Leadership Adviser; Former CEO, Darden Executive Education.
Bidhan L. Parmar is Assistant Professor of Business Administration, Darden School of Business