The programme will be customised in the context of the business need to provide the right learning needed to enter the Indian market, harness the efficiency of the Indian economy, use India-centric innovation as a key differentiator, and apply the learning to emerging market situations in general.
An integrated action learning project will ensure that at the end of the program, participants are ready to create action oriented implementation plans for their organisations.
Specifically, participants will be better prepared to:
- Assess the growth opportunity that India offers to their business
- Appreciate the business environment, consumer mindset and market realities in India
- Understand the socio-cultural norms and management principles that work in India
- Develop innovative business models for their organisation tailored for emerging markets
- Assess how India-centric innovation can be a key differentiation for their organisations
- Apply the learning to other emerging markets