Certificate Programme in Strategic Retail Management
Retail professionals in India have always relied on self-learning, which comes with years on the job. But with a booming retail market, it has become imperative for retail managers to review their own roles within their organisational setup, and assume greater responsibility. Retail managers, who bring a holistic understanding of the global retail industry with them, in addition to many years of work experience, are more assertive in their approach to on-the-job problem solving and decision making. The Certificate Programme in Strategic Retail Management at the ISB will help achieve this degree of leadership that enables retail organisations adapt to the ever-changing business environment.
For Information please click here.
12/06/2013 - 22/12/2013
The Certificate Programme in Strategic Retail Management (CSRM) is designed for high potential midcareer executives with 6-8 years of experience, who work in retail organisations or in organisations which deal closely with retail. The CSRM is structured to allow participants apply their learning immediately, avoiding any disruption to their existing work schedules.
This programme is best suited for:
- Senior professionals from the retail industry who intend to move to more strategic roles in their careers
- Professionals from industries such as FMCG, IT, Entertainment and others who collaborate with the retail industry and need a deeper understanding of the sector
- Senior professionals who want to make a transition to the retail sector and see retail as a career of choice
The participants will typically be achievers who have been successful in a functional domain and aspire to move to general management roles.
Benefits to the Employer
- Retain and motivate high performing employees - reduces cost of hiring, training and lost productivity during the learning phase for new employee
- Upgrade skills of high performing employees to enable greater performance in senior roles
- Improve attraction of new talent since a sponsorship policy signals organisation’s commitment to individual employee’s growth
- Employees participate in the programme while continuing to work, and hence they are able to immediately apply what they have learned in the classroom within their organisations
- Sponsorship can be used to reward exceptional performance and target employees for career advancement, therefore increasing employee loyalty
Eminent Faculty from Global Business Schools