Certification Programme on Supply Chain Management
Effective supply chain management has become a crucial competitive advantage in India today where organisations are faced with poor infrastructure, volatile customer demand and rising cost of logistics and inventory. Thus an enterprise can become more competitive by re-engineering its supply chain. Business success hence, also depends on the organisation’s dynamics with suppliers and downstream partners. This certificate programme focuses on the tools of Global Supply Chain Management including concepts and applications. The programme details the basic and advanced concepts for designing and improving supply chains, presented through well researched pedagogy. You will get a chance to apply the concepts learnt in a real-world supply chain problem faced by your organisation as part of the course.
05/01/2014 - 14/01/2014
18/03/2014 - 19/03/2014
Senior professionals who are managing supply chain and logistics functions as well as supply-chain domain consultants.
- Learn to design supply chains that improve supply chain profitability
- Use product design, strategic sourcing, and pricing to most efficiently match supply and demand
- Build and maximise supply chain coordination and collaboration
- Identify supply chain risks and design risk mitigation strategies
- Explore purchasing, production, and distribution strategies for a global environment
Medini Singh, Columbia Business School