Leadership Skills for Top Management
Leadership and change dominate most corporate agendas. Based on 18 years of research and experimentation at the London Business School (LBS) on the interpersonal skills of leaders, this programme helps leaders to assess and enhance their leadership skills. Six sets of leadership skills essential for managing change are included: Planning, Structuring, Motivating, Rewarding, Institutionalising, and Managing the Politics in Change Initiatives. The programme will assess your leadership potential and competencies in confidence and help you develop an action plan to enhance your leadership skills. Particular emphasis will be placed on the relationships and behaviour of the top team in any change exercise.
27/05/2013 - 31/05/2013
INR 160000 plus tax
23/09/2013 - 27/09/2013
10/02/2014 - 14/02/2014
Top level management, SBU heads and high-potential candidates who are being groomed for top leadership roles.
- Participants will learn to focus on and practice their skills as a leader and change agent
- Work on real change cases from your organisation
- Gain insights, through psychometric data and 360° feedback
- Return with documented action plans to strengthen personal leadership skills, and implementing change
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation
- Bajaj Finance
- Ernst & Young
- Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India
Clive Rubery, Independent Consultant