Leading Teams for High Performance
The three-day programme is designed to help develop leaders who can be effective in a variety of team situations, including virtual and matrix teams. The programme will help you assess your own team role preferences, strengths and weaknesses. You will then be better placed to understand how to build, develop and lead teams. The practical opportunities offered by the programme to practice and get feedback on your team leadership skills will enable you to be a more effective leader.
03/10/2013 - 05/10/2013
INR 135000 plus tax
07/01/2014 - 09/01/2014
Senior managers who manage large teams, in hierarchical as well as in matrix organisations.
- Analyse team behaviour and develop a strategic plan for effective team work
- Gain an understanding of team and group behaviour
- Team structuring for optimised performance
- Understanding individual vs team work
- Be able to foster the intensity required for high impact projects despite virtual constraints
- GE India
- Bajaj Finance
- Tata Capital
Sudhanshu Palsule, Independent Consultant and Leadership Coach