Linking HR with Business Strategy
This programme provides an opportunity to explore how leading-edge firms are aligning their HR strategies with their general business strategies in contexts ranging from turnarounds of failing organisations to growing or re-engineering healthy ones, or managing the merger of different organisational cultures. The programme will give you valuable insights about how your HR strategy can become a key competitive advantage.
11/08/2013 - 14/08/2013
INR 100000 plus tax
HR heads and business heads who want to develop HR strategy as a strategic driver.
- Economic benefits of effective human capital management
- Restructuring responsibly
- Costing and managing employee turnover and absenteeism
- Strategic role of HR in mergers
- Measuring HR’s strategic influence
- Godrej & Boyce
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Bharat Petroleum
Leading faculty from global business schools