Stepping into Leadership
The pressures on today’s frontline managers are relentless in terms of expectations from customers, senior managers, external suppliers and their staff. The contributions of these managers have a direct impact on the quality of products/ services that the customers receive. As a frontline manager you need an array of managerial and interpersonal skills to cope with these pressures, and still deliver ever improving results. This program is specifically designed to help you lay a strong foundation to your managerial career by learning the right approach to leadership.
26/08/2013 - 29/08/2013
INR 80000 plus tax
05/11/2013 - 08/11/2013
09/02/2014 - 12/02/2014
Frontline managers and high performers who have been identified within the organization to take on future leadership positions.
- Gain a better understanding of the frontline manager’s role and purpose
- Learn improved techniques for operations, team building, and managing conflict
- Awareness of the building blocks of effective problem-solving and execution
- Insights into strengths and improvement areas through 360° feedback
- Return to the workplace as a more confident and competent leader
- Future Generali
- Asian Paints
- Central Bank of India
Mitch Watkins, Independent Consultant