ISB- Behavioural Lab
- ISB- Behavioural Lab is equipped with 12 laptops connected to the Internet, located at the ISB Campus, for administering online research studies and experimental research.
- Each computer is connected to a head phone for experiments in the lab
- The Lab has 35 hand held audio recording equipments/Dicta phones which will be issued on request.
Please make sure that your research study/ survey has prior approval from the ISB-IRB to administer it through the Behavioural Lab.
Reserve the Lab
- If you would like to run subjects in the lab on your own, you only need to reserve the lab.
- If you would like to use the subject pool of Behavioural lab and would like to run the experiment in the lab, please write to the Manager, Behavioural Lab at K_jayashree@isb.edu
- The lab can arrange for transportation of research subjects from the existing Behavioural Lab subject pool to the ISB campus as required.
- Transportation charges/snacks /Tea-coffee to the participants will be charged to the research budget of the Faculty/ Researcher.
- On-line Research studies/surveys
- If you choose to collect data online form our online subject pool, please write to the Manager, Behavioural Lab at K_jayashree@isb.edu to post your surveys/Research studies to the subject pool.
- If you wish to administer paper-pencil based surveys, the administrative cost involved here would be photocopying of the questionnaires which will be charged to the Faculty’s /Researcher’s research budget.
- The survey will be administered to the subjects from the subject pool of Behavioural Lab as per the desired specifications of the researcher.
Behavioural Lab subject pool
Student Subject pool is drawn from various UG/PG Colleges in and around Hyderabad, affiliated to Osmania university and JNTU
Please write to the Manager, Behavioural Lab at K_jayashree@isb.edu
for details on the available subject pool or for a specific subject pool requirement.
Incentives for student subjects
Incentives (Gift Coupons/Cash), Coffee/Snacks/ Lunch to the students will be charged from the research budget of the Faculty/Researcher.