- Only designated / nominated employees may be members
- Only 5 members from a corporate may use the membership which is non-transferable.
- For transfer of membership, in case of any exit of designated person from the organization, the contact person should send a separate intimation, along with contacts of new person to be enrolled for membership.
- Borrowing facility (All Corporates in the country are eligible to apply for membership, but the borrowing facility is restricted to Hyderabad/Mohali based Corporate Organisations)
- Reference and Information Service
Corporate Membership Fee
- Rs.50,000/- as one time Security deposit (refundable)
- Rs.50,000/- as Membership Fee (annual)
- Rs. 500/- as ID card processing fee
- Total fee: Rs. 1,00,500/-
- The filled in Membership Form along with the signed Membership Guidelines should be submitted to the LRC along with a DD/Cheque payable to the Indian School of Business to the address provided in the contact.
- Each Corporate member is issued with a maximum of five Identity cards. Each card would be charged Rs. 100/-. Members should carry the corporate identity card at the time of visit to the LRC.
- We would intimate you one month in advance regarding the renewal of Membership. The Annual Membership charges are subject to change as per amendments in the policy.