- Only faculty, research scholars and designated/nominated members are allowed.
- The membership is only for the 5 designated people of the organization.
- Five membership cards are issued to each Institute/organization which is non-transferabale.
- For transfer of membership, in case of any exit of designated person from the organization, the contact person should send a separate intimation, along with contacts of new person to be enrolled for membership.
- Borrowing facility (*only Hyderabad/ Mohali based institutes would be able to avail the borrowing facility)
- Reference and Information Service
Institutional membership Fee:
- Rs.25,000/- as One time Security Deposit (refundable)
- Rs.25,000/- as Membership Fee (annual)
- Rs. 500/- as ID card processing fee
- Total fee: Rs. 50,500/-
- The filled in Membership form along with the Membership Guidelines should be submitted to the LRC along with a DD/Cheque payable to the Indian School of Business to the address provided in the contact.
- Each Institute/Organisation is issued with a maximum of five Identity cards. Each card would be charged at Rs100/-. Members should carry the Institutional identity cards at the time of visit to the LRC.
- We would intimate you one month in advance regarding the renewal of Membership. The Annual Membership charges are subject to change as per the changes in the policy.