LRC has a huge collection of books, career guides, annual reports, journals and audio-visual material which supports the needs of various users of ISB community and Externals members, including lifelong access to ISB alumni. Users must produce a valid identity card for all circulation services.
The Director, LRC may extend the services to any other category of users as required from time to time and also reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any of its facilities, resources and services to any authorised user(s) in order to maintain appropriate levels of service.
For enquiries regarding location of material in the library or questions about borrowing materials, please approach the circulation desk or contact us. Circulation policies regarding the loan period, renewals and penalty are dependent on the type of resources and the type of users.
- The User ID card should be presented at the time of issue.
- Users should get the items duly issued at the Circulation Counter and collect them in person.
- Reference resources such as text books, video cassettes and latest issue of periodicals will not be issued.
- Reminders would be sent to the users daily for overdue items.
- The identity of the person who has borrowed a particular resource will not be revealed to the other users.
- Pending fines for each user will be submitted to the Accounts department on a quarterly basis for further action
- Resources can be reserved only when they are on loan and not when they are available.
- The availability of the reserved item would be informed through e-mail.
- The reserved resource should be collected from LRC within 24 hours after intimation, otherwise the reservation stands cancelled.
To be replaced within 30 days at user cost. If the user fails to replace the item, the LRC will purchase and charge the actual cost of the resource plus 20% towards the replacement charge depending on the type of the resource.
To download the complete policy for a particular user, please visit the Policy page.