- A PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration, Operations Research, Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Demonstrated capabilities to do high quality research independently.
Selection will be based on demonstrated research skills and a fit with the research interests of resident faculty. For profiles of the resident faculty and their research interests, please check faculty directory. Short-listed candidates will be invited to campus to present their research before a final decision is made.
- Statement of Purpose (Essays as indicated in the Application Form).
- Past research / PhD thesis work demonstrating potential for scholarly work.
- Reference Request Forms (2 required. These forms should be sent to two individuals whom you feel can supply supporting evidence of your work and/or academic experience.
- On-campus Presentation and Interview.
- Evaluation of fit by the Selection Committee.