Students’ Family Business Forum
Several students of the ISB belong to business families. Some others are interested in working for family businesses. The Student Family Business Forum is a student initiative and supported by the Centre for undertaking discussion on a variety of topics.
- An Interactive Session on Uniqueness in Family Business was organized in Hyderabad and Mohali, May 21 and 22, 2015
- Session on Unique Challenges of Family Business, August 2011
- Talk by Professor John Ward on “The World of Family Business”, October 2009
- Mini Conference (Coffee with Ram), December 2009
- A Talk by Dr Frank Stangenberg-Haverkamp Chairman, Board of Partners and Vice Chairman, Executive Board of E. Merck KG, August 30, 2012