Who Can Participate?
- Do you have a business idea that is profitable and, at the same time, brings a positive social or environmental benefit?
- Are you a social entrepreneur at-large, who is looking to run your next great business idea?
- If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then you need to learn more about the Global Social Venture Competition.
- Teams must have at least one member currently enrolled in any full time masters level (post graduate) programme or who has completed such a course within the last two years (not before 2013)
- Team size: minimum 3, maximum 5
- Existing social ventures that are less than three years old can apply as long as the above 2 criteria are satisfied
Rules and Regulations:
To view the detailed rules and regulations for GSVC competition, please visit: http://gsvc.org
For further information please email GSVC_2015@isb.edu