About the Healthcare Club
- ISB’s Healthcare Club brings together professionals from various in industry verticals and functions united by a shared passion for healthcare.
- The Club adopts a multi-pronged approach in getting members ‘industry-ready’, with domain learning and professional development by way of alumni interaction, speaker sessions by leaders and industry treks that supplement in-class curriculum and on-campus peer to peer knowledge sharing.
- To develop and equip students to become outstanding leaders in the healthcare sector;
- To promulgate the Healthcare Club as a talent pool across all segments of the healthcare industry.
Objectives of the Club
- To aid student efforts in gaining domain knowledge and a holistic understanding of the healthcare ecosystem;
- To act as a bridge between students, recruiters and the industry in recognizing and facilitating career opportunities.