Applications to the HMP will be considered by the admissions committee which will review a range of criteria and consider the overall balance of each applicant's qualifications.
As part of the application pack, you will submit:
- A personal statement, to explain your commitment to the healthcare sector.
- Your resume
- Qualitative accounts of your behaviours, impact, and personal qualities are essential to our evaluation of your leadership potential. Therefore, we request two reference letters. Your letters of reference should provide specific examples that illustrate your ability and desire to make a difference in the healthcare profession.
- One reference from your current direct supervisor
(or next best alternative) at work
- Your choice of either one additional supervisor
reference or one peer reference
- Letter of consent from your current employer for you to pursue the programme. This can be submitted either during the application process or once admission has been secured.
Applicants short listed at the application level will be invited for a personal interview. The short listing of eligible candidates will happen on a rolling basis. Applicants will have an option of appearing for the interview in person or over audio / video conference.
Selected candidates will be notified of the admission offer by the programme office. Selected candidates will be given a time of 7 days to make a non refundable payment of INR 90,000 (service tax extra) towards admission fee to confirm their participation in the programme.
All applicants will need to furnish a letter from their employer stating the consent of the employer, allowing the participant to study in the programme. The letter needs to state the nature and extent of sponsorship (financial and paid time off). This letter may be submitted either along with the application or along with the acceptance of admission offer.