Who Can Attend?
Considering that the healthcare sector is a sunrise industry, future leaders will not only have to come from within the sector, but also from allied and similar industries. You could be from any of the below sector, or a general management professional -
- Hospital Chains
- Clinic Chains
- Medical Diagnostics
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Devises
- Medical Trials
- Healthcare Consultants
- Healthcare Entrepreneurs
You could be a professional or doctor with the below work experience
- A Manager / Senior Manager / Deputy General Manager or above executive, who has worked exclusively in a healthcare services delivery organization like a hospital or a clinic or a medical diagnostics business, albeit in one function, and you are looking to have a broader, business-oriented role in the near term. Typically you are working in Sales & Marketing, Procurement, Operations, Administration, Customer Care, Quality, Finance or Human Resources.
- A mid-career professional from the pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical diagnostics, clinical research or medical insurance industry who has worked with doctors and/or healthcare organization, and would like to make a career shift to the healthcare services delivery industry.
- A mid-career professional from any industry who has spent at least one year in healthcare or allied industries.
- A doctor who is looking to pursue a career in management
Entrepreneur and Management Consultant
- A first or second generation entrepreneur / doctor-owner / promoter of a hospital or a clinic, who is looking to bring in professional management principles into running of his/her business, and/or are looking to expand your business.
- A management consultant who is looking for in-depth understanding of managing and running of healthcare services delivery organizations.