Learning Consultant (TEP)- Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
TEP is a semi virtual program where the business sessions are delivered online through the technology platform and the lab activities and other engagement activities are conducted at the enrolled engineering colleges.
For more information please visit: http://www.isb.edu/technology-entrepreneurship-programme
- Will assist the faculty in delivering the sessions.
- Will assist the students with any content related queries by maintaining office hours.
- Prepare and proctor assessments and complete the grading related tasks.
- Will facilitate any logistic support required for the delivery of the program.
- Will support the team during Design Thinking Workshops and the engineering Design Challenge.
- Will work with the technology, business and design mentors and students during their prototyping stage and support during the bootcamps and demo day.
- A strong education background preferable with an engineering degree and MBA.
- A strong interest in entrepreneurship with a passion for new technology product development.
- Excellent analytical and computing skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exposure to entrepreneurship is a plus.