The Program Manager at the CIE will be responsible for the design, development and execution of Centre events and activities, both on and off campus including supporting the Technology Entrepreneurship Program. S/he is responsible for executing and ensuring that program goals are defined, tracked and communicated in an effective manner.
- Work with executive team to develop programs that impact students and entrepreneurs
- Manage start-up events including Business plan competitions, hackathons, Bootcamps, workshops, and other community-building events
- Develop mentorship programs for various programs run by the Centre.
- Coordinate on-site logistics including location, food vendors, and signage
- Manage relationships with universities, sponsors, and other partners
- Work with local partners, mentors, and sponsors in various cities
- Keep abreast of developments in the start-up ecosystem in India, and attend industry events
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA a plus
- Good understanding of Entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Outgoing personality, ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds including government, Industry and academic institutions
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Passion for education and entrepreneurship
- Proven ability to manage projects across several locations
Location : Hyderabad
Positions Vacant : 1