Undergraduate degree in any discipline, with at least one year in an infrastructure or allied industry is required. Overall work experience of six to eight years is desirable. Entrepreneurs and consultants with three years of experience are eligible to apply.
Applications to the LIM will be considered by the admissions committee which will review a range of criteria and consider the overall balance of each applicant’s qualifications. Applicants will be selected based on their leadership potential, their commitment to the industry and quality of prior work experience.
- A personal statement, to explain your commitment to the infrastructure sector.
- Qualitative accounts of your behaviour, impact, and personal qualities are essential to our evaluation of your leadership potential. Therefore, we request two reference letters. Your letters of reference should provide specific examples that illustrate your ability and desire to make a difference in the infrastructure management profession.
- One reference from your current direct supervisor (or next best alternative) at work
- Your choice of either one additional supervisor reference or one peer reference
- Letter of consent from your current employer for you to pursue the programme. The letter will also need to state the nature and extent of sponsorship (financial and paid time off). This letter may be submitted either along with the application or along with the acceptance of admission offer.
Selected candidates will be notified of the admission offer by the programme office. Selected candidates will be given a time of 7 days to make a non refundable payment of INR 90,000 (service tax extra) towards admission fee to confirm their participation in the programme