WHO CAN ATTEND?
- A Manager / Senior Manager / Project Manager / Deputy General Manager or an Executive above, who has worked in a developer, construction, estate management and project management company, albeit in one function, and are looking to have a broader, business-oriented role in the near term. Typically you are working in the corporate function, finance, projects, design, project management, engineering and maintenance, marketing and sales functions of the organization
- A first or second generation entrepreneur / owner-manager / promoter of a mid-sized infrastructure company, who is looking to bring in professional management principles into running of your business, and/or are looking to expand your business.
- A first or second generation entrepreneur / owner-manager / promoter of a mid-sized construction company and wants to take the company to the next level by becoming a developer company
- A management consultant who is looking for in-depth understanding of infrastructure industry including the urban sector.
- A lawyer, banker, insurance professional who works with/ for infrastructure projects and transactions, and who is looking for in-depth understanding of infrastructure industry including the urban Sector.
With the Government’s ambitious plans for infrastructure development in India, ISB’s new ‘Leadership Programme on Infrastructure Management’ will enable creation of a pool of young managers who will play a critical role in supporting growth and development of the economy. ”
J P Chalasani
Managing Director and Group CEO Punj Lloyd Group
|SECTORS||ALLIED SECTORS||COMPANY TYPE|
CEO, Mohali Campus and Deputy Dean Indian School of Business