We are pleased to announce the second innovation Management Training Workshop - "Managing Innovation in Small Businesses" specifically customized for Indian small and medium enterprises.
The details of the workshop are given below
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3|
|Training Week||Break and Field Work||Finishing School|
|5 days (Apr 22-26, 2017)||15 days (Apr 26, May 11)||2 Days (May 12-13)|
|Theoretical input, practical tools and development of first innovation project idea||Break and field work to apply the learning of phase 1 to the individual projects||Feedback and further improvement of SME's individual innovation projects|
On completion of workshop , participants will be awarded co-branded certificates from ISB and GIZ.
- The second workshop is supported by GIZ and is priced significantly lower than our regular workshops
- Curriculum has been devised with assistance from German expertise and taught by global faculty
- Who should attend?
- Wish to commence their ‘individual journey’ in innovation
- Wish to do something within THEIR area of control rather organization to help them
- Want or need to improve their innovativeness
- Want to develop innovative product, process and business model
- Are eager to find a way to stay ahead of competition
- Want to get access to external guidance to solve problems and utilize opportunities
The workshop aims to enhance the innovation management capacity of SMEs and is also designed to equip the partcipants with with hands-on tools to start or manage product, process or business model innovation in their enterprises. It includes exercise based sessions, practical case studies and an opportunity to work on individual innovation ideas/projects – supported by experts and facilitators from Germany, USA and India.
This training has been initiated within the framework of Indo German Bilateral Development Cooperation programme “Innovation Promotion in MSMEs”; Implemented by GIZ and office of DC MSME, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India.
Please confirm your interest by writing to Rajiv Bhargava at firstname.lastname@example.org