Business Admissions Test (BAT)
About The Business Admissions Test (BAT)
What is BAT?
It is mandatory to register for the BAT through below Google links. Please don't register through BTM Website.
Register for Written Test: Click here.
|Hyderabad||ISB Campus||January 20, 2017||12:30pm to 3:00pm|
Register for January
Last date for online test is 20th January, 2017.
Invite Email will be sent to you within 1-2 working days.
Online re-tests will be conducted from 20th-25th January.
Register for Online Re-Test
Written Re-tests will be conducted on 20th January.
Online Test Help Assistance: If you face any difficulty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Test format & guidelines:
How do you prepare for the test?
- Understand the format and structure of the test
- Understand the multiple choice question format and some drills to help you to refresh your verbal and quantitative skills.
- Be familiar with timing
- Practise, practise, practise!
- Try the two Sample Tests given below on the webpage.You may (if required) purchase the BAT Official Guide for USD 50 with two additional sample papers
- Online test can be taken at any point by registering on our Website.
- Online proctored exam can be taken at home, at work, or at any other location that meets our hardware, software, security and environment requirements.
- The exam is administered by a remote proctor. You will be supervised via webcam/microphone while you take your test.
- You need to use a Laptop/Desktop to take the test, a fast Internet connection and working webcam.Sample Papers