Business Admissions Test (BAT)
About The Business Admissions Test (BAT)
What is BAT?
How do you prepare for the test?
- Understand the format and structure of the test
- Understand the multiple choice question format and some drills to help you to refresh your verbal and quantitative skills.
- Be familiar with timing
- Practise, practise, practise!
- Try the two Sample Tests given below on the webpage.
- Try the two free tests on BTM website
- You may (if required) purchase the BAT Official Guide for USD 50 with two additional sample papers
Test format & guidelines:
About Online Test
- Online test can be taken at any point by registering on our Website.
- Online proctored exam can be taken at home, at work, or at any other location that meets our hardware, software, security and environment requirements.
- The exam is administered by a remote proctor. You will be supervised via webcam/microphone while you take your test.
- You need to use a Laptop/Desktop to take the test, a fast Internet connection and working webcam
Online Test Instructions
- Select the month that you wish to take the test and accordingly fill the form (link given below)
- An “Invite Email” will be sent to the registered email id with Login id & password
- Click here to download the proctoring tool and install it on your system.
- Allow necessary rights/permissions for the software to be installed on your system.
- The caution page with the instructions will be displayed after you successfully download the installed version.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on "continue" with hardware test
- Start the hardware test
- Do the required verifications: Use the webcam to take a picture of yourself and the Identification Card
- After verification, the Business Administration login page is displayed.
- Use the Login Credentials.
- Click on “Take test” button
- Select language - English
- Start the test
Online Test Registration for First Time Test Takers:
Online Test Registration for Re-Test:
Online Test Help Assistance: If you face any difficulty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
|Hyderabad||2nd & 4th Thursday (Oct, Nov, Dec)||12:00pm to 2:30pm|
|Mohali||2nd & 4th Thursday (Oct, Nov, Dec)||12:00pm to 2:30pm|
|Delhi||November & December - Tentative/ Subject to Cancellation|
|Mumbai||November & December - Tentative/ Subject to Cancellation|
To Register for Written Test: Email to mfab.isb.edu with the preferred date.