Admission Committee evaluates each applicant on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected for the programme are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application, online test and the interview is important, and the selection of the participants for the programme will be made considering a combination of many factors, including:
- Quality of relevant work experience such as taking significant responsibility
- Work experience in Manufacturing sector and the commitment and passion for the function
- Evidence of professional success. Two reference letters from those knowledgeable about the intellectual achievements and work contributions of the applicant
- Likelihood of benefiting from the programme
- Business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/mindset
- Motivation to participate in the programme
- Undergraduate degree performance
- GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS score (if applicable) OR Performance in the online test
- Performance in the interview
- The above mentioned criteria are not in order of preference.
The completed application will be reviewed by the programme office and applicants shortlisted for an interview. Interview may be conducted in person, over a video conference, a teleconference or a web/ internet based tool. The short listing and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.