How to apply
For Government sponsored participantsThe completed admission application form should be sent through the sponsoring authority. You may also send one advance copy each to:
- Joint Secretary (Trg), Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India, Block-4, 3rd Floor, old JNU campus, New Delhi - 100 067.
- Programme Director, Management Programme in Public Policy, Centre for Executive Education, Indian School of Business, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 032, Telangana, India.
DoPT circular: http://document.ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02trn/Circular_2ndMPPP_ISB2.pdf
For Non-Government sponsored and corporate participants
- Please apply for the programme by clicking http://mppp.isb.edu/
Kindly fill in the relevant sections of the application form. Non sponsored/Self sponsored candidates can ignore the payment, HR and company application sections.
Please attach the relevant documents when prompted.
- In case of any assistance during the application process, you may write to email@example.com
- Kindly note: Upon submission of the online application, an acknowledgement mail along with the application number is sent out. Do quote the application number for any queries.
Last date of Application - March 15, 2017
Interviews - March 16 to 22, 2017
Course commencement - April 15, 2017