We are sure that you have many questions on the procedure and process of re-application. We have attempted to address a few of your questions below.
- Before you begin your reapplication, identify the areas which require special focus and work towards improving them.
- Each reapplication is reviewed on the basis of its merits, just like first-time applications. The fact that this your second attempt does not affect our perspective.
- After a gap of one year you may have more information to share with us. Please include everything in the application as it will help us evaluate better.
- All the mandatory information required for the reapplication has to be current and up to date, especially with regard to your academic transcripts, essays, reference letters, work history etc. However, you will be able to reuse your personal and academic details that you have filled for PGP 2016-17.
- The admission decision will be made based on the current application.
- You may opt for recommendation by a different set of referee as it might bring out different qualities or traits of your personality. However, if you would like to make use of your 2016-17 recommendation, you may indicate this in the online application.
- In case your GMAT/GRE/TOEFL score is no longer valid, please take the test again and send us the latest results. If the scores are valid, you do not need to resubmit them.
- The decision made by the admissions committee is final.
If you have any queries, please write in to us at PGP@isb.edu.