Early Entry Option
What is the Early Entry Option?The Early Entry Option (EEO) to ISB’s Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) allows fnal year students and recent graduates with less than 2 years of full-time work experience to secure their admission to ISB. The candidate selected will secure a deferred admission and will be eligible to join the PGP upon completing at least 24 months of full-time work experience.
Why the Early Entry Option?
The Early Entry Option is designed for young professionals who are keen on pursuing a management education and want the advantage of early clarity about their MBA. With their ISB admission secured, Early Entry Option selects are able to concentrate on maximizing their learning from the work experience they garner before joining the PGP.
Who can apply?
Early Entry Option 2014 is open for:
· Undergraduate & postgraduate students in their final year of degree i.e. appearing for their final examination in 2015, and
· Graduates & post graduates from the years 2013 & 2014, with less than 24 months of post-qualification work experience as of March 31, 2015
|CYCLE 1||CYCLE 2|
|Application Deadline||September 15, 2014||November 30, 2014|
|Offer Date||November 15, 2014||February 15, 2015|
|Acceptance Date||15 days from the date of the offer||15 days from the date of the offer|
Date of joining PGP
Selected candidates will be eligible to join the PGP after completion of at least 24 months of full-time work experience.
The candidate applying to PGP through EEO will be assessed on the following criteria:
· Academic performance
· Leadership potential
· Personal attributes
· Non-refundable admission fee of INR 100,000 + service tax will be payable at the time of accepting the admission offer
· Non-refundable admission fee of INR 100,000 + service tax will be payable 6 months prior to joining the programme
· Tuition fee will be payable as per the year of joining the PGP