Benefits of Sponsorship
There are several benefits of sponsorship for the employer as well as for the employee.
Benefit to employers:
- Retain and motivate high performing employees – reduces cost of hiring, training and lost productivity during the learning phase for new employee.
- Upgrade skills of high performing employees to enable greater performance in senior roles.
- Improve attraction of new talent since a sponsorship policy signals organisation’s commitment to individual employee’s growth.
- Employees participate in the programme while continuing to work and hence they are able to immediately apply what they have learned in the classroom within their organisations.
- Sponsorship can be used to reward exceptional performance and target employees for career advancement increasing employee loyalty.
Benefits to employees:
- The programme is specifically designed for senior executives to help them boost their contribution to the organisation’s growth.
- Easily upgrade skills to perform better in the new roles which will help accelerate their growth and performance in the organisation.
- Employees can signal commitment to the current organisation, which is a critical factor in today’s competitive environment.
- Solve the challenge of time away from work and the financial cost of education.