The programme office accepts only online applications. The form can be completed over several sessions. Applicants can save and review the information before final submission of the completed application.
The following documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application:
- Color Photograph
- Academic Certificates
2. Class 12 Mark sheets/Transcripts
Additional Information about the application
- Applicants are required to submit professional evaluations. We strongly recommend applicants to opt for an online evaluation as per the prescribed format.
- For employed applicants, evaluations should be requested from current manager and the most recent previous manager.
- Self-employed applicants may get evaluations from business associates like your customers or vendors. In case of any doubt, please write to the Admissions Office before making a choice.
Misplaced educational documents
- It is mandatory to submit all certificates as specified in the online application and mark sheets for all semesters/years
- In case of misplaced or lost certificate/ mark sheets, we advise participants to initiate the process of obtaining an official copy from their University/Board/School at the earliest.
- Admission decisions are taking on a rolling basis; candidates will be informed of the admission decision within 6 weeks of submitting the complete application and supporting documents.
- Candidates offered admission have to pay the admission fee within 15 days of the admission offer being made to reserve their place in the programme.