The admission fee is non-refundable and payable on acceptance of offer. The tuition is paid in single payment or in four instalments.
|FEE||AMOUNT (₹)||TAXES (₹)||TOTAL (₹)|
* Taxes as applicable as per law will be levied and are subject to change.
Security DepositA refundable security deposit of ₹ 25,000 has to be paid in addition to the programme fee. This amount is refundable after deduction of any dues payable to the School.
Alumni Fund ContributionAn alumni membership of ₹ 20,000 is payable by all participants of the programme by Dec 30, 2016. The alumni membership is non-refundable for participants who successfully graduate from the programme. This fee will be fully refundable for participants who do not graduate from the programme either due to withdrawal or failure to clear the examinations.
Additional ExpensesThe additional expenses (not included in the program fee) that a student is expected to incur are upwards of ₹ 100,000. They will be incurred on:
- Travel to ISB Hyderabad and Mohali campuses.
- Travel (airfare/local conveyance) for the international immersion.
- Conveyance, boarding & lodging during field trips and meals.
- Purchase of laptops and other electronic aids recommended by ISB.