- How do I get myself registered?
You can register online here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for offline registration.
- What if I’m not able to make online payments?
Reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
- What if I have been reached out by Office of Alumni Relations for registration?
If you have already paid and registered through the Office of Alumni Relations, you need not register online again.
- What is the registration fee?
Alum - Rs. 3000
Spouse – Rs. 2500
Significant other - Rs. 2500
Child – Rs 1500 (Above 10 yrs)
Alum - Rs. 4000
Spouse – Rs. 3000
Significant other - Rs. 3000
Child – Rs. 1500 (Above 10 yrs)
- What are the inclusions in my registration fee?
Entry into ISB Campus and access to all events (if you are an alumni only), Welcome Drink and Food ( 16th Dec 2016, lunch until 18th Dec 2016, Brunch)
- What are my options for accommodation on Campus?
You can opt for Single Room (recommended for family) or Twin occupancy (sharing with an alum)
- Cost of accommodation?
Single room (recommended for family) – 4500 / night
Twin occupancy (sharing with an alum) – 2500 / night
Significant other: 2500 INR.
- Campus Accommodation is full. What are my alternative options?
There are hotels and Service Apartments around the campus. We will get back with details shortly.
- Can a friend stay with me on campus?
Yes. You can bring one friend along.
- My friend and I have registered separately. Can we be put together?
If the friend is an Alumni, both can be sorted out for the arrangement of putting them together if intimated prior . If they intimate us during the Solstice event day, it will not be possible.
- Details will be updated soon
- The law of the land that applies to students, faculty and staff of ISB also applies to the participants of Solstice.
- Kindly accommodate the student, if he/she would want to visit his or her quad to collect their stuff.
- Please take care of your belongings, as the student nor the school will not be responsible for anything misplaced or damaged.
- Kindly understand that we will not be issuing keys to avoid confusion. (word it properly)
- Kindly ensure that the residing students’ room and his belongings are not disturbed.
5) Transportation Facility
- Airport transfers and traveling from and to ISB campus will have to be managed by the Alumni. Uber Cabs and Ola Cabs can be booked via mobile app.
- There is one ICICI ATM on campus. There is another ATM of SBI outside the campus.
- Personal Nanny facility is available on prior request. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you are not able to make it for the event after registering with us, there is no refund on registration fee. Any cancellations made for Campus accommodation before 5th Dec 2016 will be refunded. The refund will take 20 working days after Solstice.
For any further queries, please reach us on email@example.com
- Single room (recommended for family) – 4500 / night
- Twin occupancy (sharing with an alum) – 2500 / night
- Significant other: 2500 INR.
- The alternative would be oyo rooms or service apartment in goibibo I guess – Self opinion.
- If the friend is an alum can be sorted out for the arrangement of putting them together if they intimate it prior . If they intimate us during the solstice event it will not be possible.