Distinguished Academic Fellow 2016-2017
Professor of Information Systems & Operations Management
Goizueta Term Chair , Information Systems & Operations Management
Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Professor Bharadwaj joined the Goizueta Business School in 1995 from Texas A&M University where she received her Ph.D. degree in Management Information Systems with a minor in Computer Science. She also holds an M.B.A and a B.S. degree in Mathematics. Before pursuing her doctoral studies, Anandhi worked as an information systems consultant at NIIT, a world-wide IT consulting firm and was responsible for IT systems development and executive training for clients world-wide.
Anandhi currently serves as the Department Editor for the IS track in Management Science and is a Senior Editor for Information Systems Research she has also served as an Associate Editor of MIS Quarterly (2002-2004) and the Journal of AIS. Her research has been published in journals such as Management Science, Information Systems Research, MIS Quarterly, Journal of MIS, Production and Operations Management, andIEEE Transactions on Engineering Management.
- Organizational impacts of information technology
- Business value of IT
- Internet commerce
- Effects of knowledge management technologies
- Ph.D. Management Information Systems , Texas A&M University , College Station, TX 1993
- Master's PGDRM , Institute of Rural Management , Gujarat, India 1985
- Bachelor's Mathematics , Madras University , Tamil Nadu, India 1983