- Intensive focus on various aspects of banking management - bringing together the best minds in academia and industry to create a world-class programme
- Holistic blend of general management and global best practices in banking
- Interactions with industry leaders and experts
- An experienced peer network that ensures a rich classroom exchange
- Action learning methodology and facilitation by faculty, to help participants immediately apply relevant learning to their business contexts and challenges
The programme allows participants to attend classroom sessions at the ISB for 4 days every term, over a period of 6 terms, thus enabling them to experience learning among an elite group of peers, while continuing with their current work schedules. The classroom sessions are typically scheduled around a weekend, so that there is no loss of opportunity in terms of work experience.
Relevant Learning, Real Results
Participants will have the opportunity to interact with the best minds in the field of banking. They will learn from eminent faculty who come from global business schools, and also from practitioners who have contributed significantly to the Indian banking industry. This unique combination of research-based rigour and relevant real-world applications is tailored for senior professionals. As a result, participants can take what they learn in each module back to their workplace and apply it immediately.
The ISB Experience
The ISB experience is an important component of the learning. The opportunity of academic involvement within the pristine environs of the ISB campus, combined with interactions with a diverse and eclectic group of students create a rich learning experience. Participants will also get the benefit of working with their peers as well as instructors, and build on their professional network.