Funded entirely by private corporations, foundations and individuals from around the world, who believe in its vision, the ISB was conceived as a not-for-profit organisation. The ISB vision is to be an internationally top-ranked, research-driven, independent management institution that grooms future leaders for India and the world. In business as in life, proficient partnerships contribute immensely to progress. The ISB is the result of collaboration between committed individuals, corporates and academics. A world-class facility, global curriculum, international faculty and an acknowledged standard of student body have taken the ISB to new realms of recognition in just a short span. Yet this task can gain momentum only with support from organisations and business leaders with verve and vision.
ISB endeavours to fulfil the following pointers as part of its master scheme:
- Establishing Chaired professors for our distinguished faculty
- Kick starting research and outreach activities within the four institutes at Mohali and expanding activities of our Centres of Excellence
- Providing financial assistance /scholarships to deserving students across several programs
- Creating infrastructure and support services to enhance research and knowledge dissemination
- Design, develop, and deliver capacity building interventions across different sectors and segments
ISB is looking for partnership with Corporates, Foundations and Individuals to achieve the above objectives.