Srini Raju Centre For IT and The Networked Economy (SRITNE) at ISB is a multi-disciplinary research centre aimed at fostering rigorous and relevant ICT centric research, with focus on ‘management of ICT’ and on the ‘enabling-capabilities of ICT for businesses, governments and society.
Research in these areas are aimed at leading to a better understanding of how ICT creates and can create value for business and society.
- The British American Tobacco has instituted an endowment to support research projects done by resident faculty.
- The Citi group has instituted an endowment to give out up to 4 scholarships to students of PGP.
- The Jamshetji Tata Trust has instituted an endowment to support up to 3 scholarships each year.
- Thomas Schmidheiny has pledged to institute an endowment to support the Thomas Schmidheiny Centre for Family Enterprise.
- The Visiting Faculty at ISB have come forward to institute a separate endowment to support and encourage research and increase international student diversity in the class room.