- Colleges should give access to the enrolled students to the labs (Micro controller, Design labs, computer labs etc.), as needed by the course curriculum.
- The college should be able to host and provide logistics as required for any workshops happening at the TEP program level.
- The college should nominate one admin point of contact to take care of program coordination on behalf of college.
- The college should nominate few engineering subject faculty for mentoring on the technology issues.
- To apply please fill out the online application form.
- Post application all further communication will take place via registered mail ID.
- There is no fees for college to enrol into the program however all selected students are subjected pay fees of INR 8000 per annum towards the program fees. This is a subsidised program from the government and the fee payments are done directly to the government.