ISB's Wine and Brew Club presents unique networking opportunities to the student community over eclectic selection of brews through both - its flagship events as well as special events held, either as part of the ISB festivals or in collaboration with other ISB social clubs.
Events held for the PGP class of 2017
- Wine Tasting: Small closed group Wine tasting sessions, generally to graced by a Professor, to explore an array of fine wines and delving into stimulating conversations
- Wine Education: To give the cohort access to wine education equivalent of W.S.E.T Level 1 certification. This extensive course conducted by a Professional Sommelier, covers theoretical as well as practical understanding of wine
- Wine Promotion Events: These events present a fine opportunity to India's choicest wine brands to showcase their best offerings and educate the students about their range of grape varietals. These events could involve short presentations, guided tastings, fun and games
- Grape Stomping: ISB Hyderabad's marquee annual Alumni event - Solstice, features a grape stomping spectacle to be hosted by the Wine and Brew Club. Students and alumni alike get an unmissable opportunity to forget their stress, wallowing over a mountain of fleshy black grapes. This unique stress-buster of an event colours the evening in a cheerful lilac
- Ventures & Careers in Alcohol: Vineyard owners and Alums from reputed alcohol establishments come together to share their experiences with the graduating batch and show them newer but surely alluring career horizons