Indian School of Business (ISB) is a global Business school offering world-class management education across its two campuses – Hyderabad and Mohali. The School has grown at a rapid pace over the seventeen years since its inception and already has several notable accomplishments to its credit – it is the youngest school ever to consistently rank among the top Global MBA programmes, one among the select 100 global B-schools to have AACSB and EQUIS accreditation, one of the largest providers of Executive Education in Asia, and the most research-productive Indian management institution. A vibrant pool of research-oriented resident faculty, strong academic associations with leading global B-schools and the backing of an influential Board, have helped the ISB fast emerge as a premier global Business school in the emerging markets. For details visit www.isb.edu.
Marketing and Communications at the Indian School of Business is responsible to manage the school’s website and social media presence. The team works closely with many internal stakeholders like Research Centres and Institutes, Admissions, Office of Alumni Engagement and Development, Career Services, Centre for Executive Education, Office of Student Engagement, in building the school’s brand.
The team is looking to boost the digital capabilities of the team and the school. We are looking for a Digital media intern at Hyderabad campus.
· The Graphic/Web design/ must be an innovative thinker who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop artistic, professional and organizational skills.
· Skilled in designing creative and artistic layouts, User Interfaces (UI), Design icons/graphics for websites/applications, e-mailers, e-newsletters, Brochures, Posters, flyers etc.
· Design full range of digital creative across a full range of screen sizes, including on-site banners and experience pages, emailers, online advertising campaigns, etc.
· Regularly work with the Digital team/leads to execute the department needs
· Occasionally collaborate with photographers on photo/video shoots
· Knowledge of editing videos, making short videos is an added advantage.
· The incumbent manages the website maintenance, optimized websites, elegant online banners, ads, digital and printed materials, event promotion banners, and interactive environments.
· She/he ensures that all the activities, events, visits of the school are accurately mentioned on the website.
· Must know basic social media posting for various platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
· Social Media reports generation and basic analysis. Responding to social media messages and comments on a daily basis. Increasing organic followers, impressions and reach.
· ISB is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our employees are our core strength. Read about our values here: https://www.isb.edu/careers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
· Knowledge of video editing software is a plus point
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)