, "serverDownMessage":"Internal server error, please try again after some time"
The post holder will lead the Mobile & Resident Maintenance Teams, Air Conditioning, Electrical, and Plumbing Maintenance Teams, Provide support teams and Specialist Works Teams. The role will include the management of PPM, reactive, replacement works and Duct Cleaning schedule in a customer focused and professional environment.
The incumbent will report to the Director/Sr. Associate Director-Operations.
Hyderabad campus of ISB is LEED- Platinum rated and spread across 260 acres with Approx 80 Acres of built-up area (13.20 Lakh Sqft) with many operational buildings at present and expanding further.
Responsible for the over-all management of the Campus with the clear objectives of steering it all in accordance with the target goals. Thus, like Business plan.
• Strategically manage the delivery of maintenance services, taking responsibility for performance, human resource management, quality and profitability
• Monitor performance and provide formal monthly & weekly reports. confirming compliance with the requirements of the SLA`S and KPI`S, identifying issues for discussion, future workload, risks and opportunities.
• Manage costs (in conjunction with the Finance Team) to ensure that commercial objectives are achieved.
• Work closely with Maintenance engineers, senior supervisors and Technicians to ensure that the work of the maintenance services is integrated and establish consistent processes and procedures across the region.
• Ensure that all contracts are interpreted correctly and are uniformly followed by Maintenance personnel.
• Standardize the pricing and delivery of works/new tenders.
• Responsible for pricing/estimating the tenders and preparing the offers (Technical & Commercial) and submittals. Reviewing with Group FM Div. Manager.
• Responsible in following up customer's inquiries.
• Responsible of sales & marketing functions as planned and may be required by the company.
• Develop new service streams ensuring relevant accreditations are obtained and adequate resources are identified, Develop and provide technical maintenance support systems and processes.
• Manage the planning, supervision and scheduling of all maintenance projects through optimum utilization of facilities and personnel.
• Provide technical input for the maintenance activities.
• Review and control of Help Desk systems and processes.
• Stake holder management and completion of BOQ, proposal.
• Review of professional bodies and statutory legal requirements in conjunction with current working processes and methods.
• Manage and develop vendor staff ensuring a positive employment culture, effective training strategies and high retention levels.
• Undertake regular commercial reviews of all works with a view to developing new opportunities/service lines offering added value to clients.
• Practice effective risk management, establishing controls, procedures, health and safety systems, etc. which ensure that services are compliant with legislation and that contingency plans are in place. Enforcing, educating and coaching teammates to follow company safety standards.
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
In depth knowledge of MEP specification, standard & codes.
Leadership, project management, decision making and problem solving.
Superb mathematical, time management and organizational abilities.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Availability to perform construction site visits outside of business hours, when required.
Good planning and organization skills.
Commercial awareness regarding contractual arrangements and the interpretation of contract documents.
Experience of developing and standardizing existing systems and procedures.
Good experience in any of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Software).
Able to motivate and manage a team of service Engineers, supervisors, and technicians.
Ability to expand growth, productivity and widen the self-delivery capability.
Need to engage with the service providers and ensure quality check on an ongoing basis in his respective stream.
Generate a consolidated complaint matrix and discuss the action plan with HOD/Reporting Manager on the long pending issues also periodically.
Schedule work in cooperation with other trade and suppliers
Control and monitor the budget and discuss with the Reporting Manager on the solutions to optimise the same.
Has to identify wastage and find ways to reduce costs. And has to control the inventory and optimise the procurement process, and optimise the R&M cost
Work with Energy Auditors/Reporting manager which will identify the potential savings in the respective stream.
Equipment Health & Safety
Implement and adhere to the periodical rest room check lists and close if any technical issue in a minimum time.
For the existing/new projects she/he must ensure that the vendor carries the specific tools and tackles for any repairs and modifications in any awkward environments
The incumbent to coordinate with multiple vendors in coordination with commercial on operations procurement and work execution.
The incumbent should guide and mentor the respective Team members to improve their performance and competencies on job in the respective stream.
B. Tech ( Mechanical /Electrical)
Good interpersonal skills/Communicator
Master plan projects team
Do you wish to apply for this role? Share your profile