1. What is the mode of fee payment?
The fee needs to be paid to ISB after the student has filled up the online application and assessment form. The student can pay the fee directly to ISB using the payment link sent to them post selection.
2. Is there an option to pay the fee in instalments?
The fee i.e. INR 80,000 + GST (= INR 94,400/-) needs to be paid in one instalment.
3. Will the student be eligible for ISB certification after enrolling into the programme?
The student will be awarded an EEP completion certificate by ISB at the end of the programme provided he/she successfully completes all his/her assignments. There will be no participation certificates awarded.
4. Will the student be eligible for the PGP course in ISB after completion of this programme?
The student will be screened and selected like any other applicant for the PGP course, offered by ISB. Please note that no special preference will be given.
5. How much time commitment is required? Will this programme interfere with students' regular academic calendar?
The programme requires an average commitment of about 2-3 hours per week. Programme calendar will be finalized in consideration of participating students' academic calendar.
6. Does the student have to travel somewhere for the course?
The online modules of the programme can be completed as per students' convenience and there will be one (1) virtual workshop which will be conducted on one of the meeting applications. You may have to travel to ISB Hyderabad campus for the graduation ceremony. ISB will not bear the cost of travel and accommodation.
7. Will there be special assistance provided for the student?
There will be dedicated personnel to address all student queries and handhold them in any challenges.
8. Is this programme relevant for students who have no prior knowledge/experience in entrepreneurship?
The programme is designed specifically for students with no prior entrepreneurial experience and all the course content will help students apply entrepreneurial thinking in all aspects of their life (Placements/Employment, University Admissions, Launching a start-up, etc.)
9. What are some tangible benefits of this programme?
The programme aims to provide entrepreneurial orientation to the students' mindset. Some tangible benefits from the programme include (not limited to): Functional Minimum Viable Product/Solution, Detailed Business Plan, Investor Deck, Network of Entrepreneurs, and Industry Professionals, and an EEP completion certificate by ISB.
10. Will the fees be refunded in case the student drops out of the programme?
Please refer the Terms and Conditions HERE.