Under the Corporate-Start-up Business Partnership Platform initiative, start-ups develop products or services for catering to the specific needs of the large corporates. In return, the start-ups are effectively nurtured by the corporates by providing mentorship, financial support, business guidance and finally inducting the start-ups in their supply chain. Since its launch, the platform has been positioned as one of the most prestigious recognition from the corporate world to the most promising start-ups for their excellence in developing cutting edge technology and innovation, wealth creation, and employment generation. While in the year 2018, 11 corporates partnered with 11 start-ups out of the total of 500 applications, in 2019, 13 corporates selected 13 start-ups out of a total of 689 applications.
We request you to apply for these programme and be recognized for excellence in cutting-edge innovations and at the same time secure the corporate connect. Under the ambit of CII 'Corporate-Start-up Business Partnership Platform', there will be a commitment of mentorship/co-creation by the large corporates to selected start-ups for mutual benefits and business expansion. The selected start-ups will also get recognition at various CII platforms.
Benefits for Start-Ups:
To apply for the program, please visit: http://ciistartups.in/.
There is no registration / application fee applicable. The last date to receive entries is 10 October 2020.
The broad and specific areas of collaboration shared by the corporate partners (CII members) for collaboration with start-ups are listed below:
1. Bio Energy:
2. Utilizing technology in existing business: Use an integrated package of drones, imaging & artificial intelligence for doing survey of crop at low cost (finding area/yields/crop conditions (height, intensity, pest & diseases etc)
1. Laser based sensors: Such sensors find extensive application in various areas such as:
2. Metal Rapid prototyping
3. Low Cost Storage and Retrieval System in our Godown and Warehouses
4. Robotics for enhancing Accuracy and Reduce human interventions
5. Process simulation
1. Creative & Services Sectors
2. Leisure, travel & hospitality
3. Transport & logistics
4. Women led entrepreneurship
6. Health & Wellness Sectors
7. Aerospace and Defence
8. Agriculture & Food
9. Financial Sector
10. Manufacturing Sectors
11. Infrastructure Sectors
12. Employability & Livelihood Development
13. Social Development
14. MSME & Future Business Development
15. Sustainable Development
16. Tech-Competitiveness Development
For more details, kindly connect with Ms. Priyanka Mukhija, Executive Officer, CII (firstname.lastname@example.org; +91-9873673940).