- The Programme duration is for 2 years, conditional on satisfactory performance.
- Fellows will conduct academic research jointly with a resident faculty member in their area of interest. The goal will be to publish in top, internationally recognised journals.
- Fellows will assist Faculty in teaching.
- Fellows may also be required to attend some classes as scheduled.
- The ISB will pay the expenses for a fellow to attend one conference abroad from an approved list of conferences if their joint paper with a resident faculty member is accepted for presentation at that conference.
- Each selected Research Fellow would receive a grant of approximately INR 32,000 per month.