The programme fee for academic year 2016-17 is ₹3,100,000 plus service tax. The fee includes: Admission fee, tuition, course material and boarding & lodging for most days.
|ITEM||AMOUNT (₹)||AMOUNT ($)|
|Service Tax @ 14%||434,000||6,841|
|Total Amount Payable||3,559,000||56,100|
A refundable security deposit of ₹25,000 has to be paid in addition to the programme fee. This amount is refundable after deduction of any dues payable to the School.
Alumni Fund Contribution
An alumni membership of ₹20,000 is payable by all participants of the programme by May 30, 2016. The alumni membership is non-refundable for participants who successfully graduate from the programme. This fee will be fully refundable for participants who do not graduate from the programme either due to withdrawal or failure to clear the examinations.
Estimated additional expenses not included in the programme fee are ₹300,000 to 600,000 and include:
- Travel for classes at ISB-Hyderabad/Mohali.
- Travel (airfare/local conveyance) for the international immersion.
- Accommodation during field trips and travel associated with field trips.
- Purchase of laptops and other electronic aids recommended by the Programme Office.
- Other miscellaneous expenses like mini bar, laundry, beverages, meals outside campus etc.
- The ISB reserves the right to revise the programme fee.
- USD amounts are approximate and are subject to exchange fluctuation.
- The school realises its fee in Indian rupees. Participants who want to remit the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent to INR, based on the prevailing exchange rate.
- The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.
- It is mandatory to live in accommodation provided by the school during the days of classes.
- All participants are required to have a personal laptop, the minimum specifications of which will be sent before the start of the programme. Official laptops are not allowed.
- Participants may be required to purchase other electronic aids (iPAD etc.) as per programme specifications