ISB is looking to hire a full-time RA in the area of Marketing. The RA will report to Professor Siddharth S Singh. The position requires a minimum commitment of one year, with a possibility of extension subject to performance.
ISB offers a variety of opportunities to understand the current management phenomena in depth, through research seminars, workshops, and PhD-level courses. The hands-on research experience is helpful as the candidate starts his/her own research in the field.
An ideal candidate will be someone planning to pursue a PhD in Marketing.
The candidate will assist the professor in the ongoing research work and in the development of research papers. This includes but is not limited to literature review, data collection and data analysis for multiple research projects.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· A strong interest in marketing or economics with a passion for research
· A Graduate or Postgraduate degree with high CGPA. Evidence of academic excellence.
· Good Knowledge of statistical and econometric techniques
· Proficiency in STATA, R or Python is preferable. Comfort in programing is a must.
· Good communication and writing skills
· The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com, clearly indicating your CGPA or percentage score, undergraduate and graduate level transcripts. Please mention “Research Associate in Marketing under Prof. Siddharth S Singh” in the subject line.