Vivek brings the left-brain elements to the table as the co-founder at Licious. Along with his long-time friend Abhay Hanjura, the duo has built India's most disruptive consumer brand in the meat and seafood space.
At Licious, Vivek oversees finance, marketing, technology, and expansion while driving the organization to focus on growth without losing sight of strong fundamentals and business viability with a customer first lens.
Vivek draws immensely from his last stint at Helion Ventures where he spent close to 10 years in the finance team while also spending time closely with the portfolio companies of the fund on the operational side.
His journey of excellence began as a student rank holder at Panjab University, graduating in Commerce and eventually becoming one of India’s youngest Chartered Accountant at the age of 21. Over the years, Vivek has been conferred with many prestigious awards and accolades:
· Top 100 Indian Future CFOs - 2013.
· Business World 40 Most Disruptive Entrepreneurs - 2018
· GQ 50 Most Influential Indians- 2018
· Fortune India 40 Under 40 – India’s young & brightest entrepreneurs- Class of 2019
· Economic Times- Most Promising Asian Business Leaders- 2019
He is a passionate badminton player who enjoys a good, competitive game every morning and has also won some prestigious corporate tournaments.