A Business Leader with passion for building teams and solutions for Financial Services, with skills for
· Business Consulting: Connecting the dots from business to technology, right from CXOs/GVPs/Business Heads to IT for managing and driving strategic & tactical solutions for projects, products, processes, and programs, across global businesses and functions, for enhancing client experience.
· Management - People, Business & IT: Grooming and managing teams to design solutions from Presales, Market Research, RFP, project scoping, cost-estimation, requirements elicitation and guiding solutions to implementation.
· Business Verticals: AML/CFT - Enhanced Anti-Money Laundering/Combating Financing of Terrorism Monitoring program for SunTrust Bank at IBM. Digital Banking - Enhanced digital channels of MUFG Union Bank of California at Zenmonics (now FIS).
· Automated Customer Service through Social-Networking and Sentiment Analysis with AI rules-engine & Big-Data. Payroll and Tax Compliance - Enhanced ADP’s products with US and Canada labour laws and regulations – for payroll processing, filing, and reporting employment taxes.
· Data Privacy Governance - As an AVP Business Analyst, enhancing HSBC’s Data Privacy and Governance Structure with GDPR for Europe, MENAT, Asia, Americas.
Why did you choose PGPpro program?
I chose ISB because its amongst the world’s best B-Schools in India and I always dreamt of studying an MBA from ISB since I was 15, an SSC pass-out, at the time it was 2006 and my maternal uncle who came from US took me on a visit to ISB, it was still initial days of ISB, and I fell in awe of the campus and the world class infrastructure and the fact that was prevalent at the time, which is still true, time and again, once you study in ISB, you’re bound to be a corporate success, and your success as a Business Leader is guaranteed, because of the self-awareness and the grooming you get and the campus placements at that time itself were going beyond 1 Crore overseas packages. As the time went by and as my awareness about ISB and its outreach increased, my aspiration to pursue my MBA at ISB only became stronger and stronger.
AVP - Business Analyst
PGPpro Class of 2020 | Hyderabad Cohort